Sunday, January 3, 2016

One Month (or maybe one year) of daily photos

Here it is. Already January 3rd and I haven't posted anything from one of my newest projects. "Photo A Day." I have taken three pictures so far so I'm on track that way. I have wanted to focus just a little bit on my phone camera for quite some time and I guess now is better than never! Besides, I have made my New Year's Resolutions (Suggestions) and things are going fairly well. I actually look at my daily schedule which has 14 categories, from taking my vitamins to daily devotions to sewing to walking. I hope to be posting a new photo each day. Not for art sake, but just to use my phone camera more and record my daily life. So here goes:

January 1, 2016

It was Friday, January 1st, and I spent a good bit of time at my computer "taking care of business." It was time for a nice cup of hot lemon water with a touch of Splenda. That is a good way to begin dieting and trying to rid my body of the extra pounds I gained over the holidays.

January 2, 2016

This is granddaughter Charlotte. She is rather camera shy so I was happy to capture this shot as she sat at the piano and very studiously and carefully used the keys. She has taught herself a couple of simply songs (Twinkle, Twinkle is one.) I had the joy of babysitting Hailey and Charlotte for several hours (Saturday) and we played Monopoly (kids version) and Chinese Checkers.

January 3, 2016

Today is Sunday. I still haven't put away the Christmas decorations. Here is some of the stuff. Tree is still up. I haven't felt the urge to go out to the shed and bring in the tubs and such to get things put away. I did go to JoAnn Fabrics and found a canvas bag on sale in which to store our Christmas tree. I also got some lycra fabric to make leotards for Hailey to wear during gymnastics classes. You can see the cutting mat on the kitchen table. Maybe tomorrow I will get the tree down and decorations put away.

No comments: