Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Day 5 Photo

January 5, 2016

Remember last January when I began my Art Journaling project? Well, one year later and I decided to get back to it. I had to stop in the middle of my creation and go to the dentist, but I finished it up after dinner.  I also went back to JoAnn Fabrics and purchased yet another rolling cart to store some of my art supplies in so they are at hand here at my desk instead of in my sewing/craft room. This has been one of my biggest regrets in downsizing. There is no room in my sewing room to actually work on craft projects and it is pretty tight here at my computer desk. But then, I know I've been spoiled with lots of room and "stuff" so I am trying to just make it work and be thankful. I'm pretty pleased with the way these pages came out.


No comments: