Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Day 89

ONE MORE PAGE
Art to the 5th Project

It has been a couple of weeks since I worked on my planner. Today's page is unfinished but  inspired by my friend Sharron. She used the photo of bikes that I took while in Italy a few months ago and photoshopped it. Her creation of a scrapbook page was selected for top honors on one of the sites she contributes to so I figured I should do something with the photoshopped image she gave me of these same bikes. I used a Gelli Plate with some of my acrylic paints to create the background. It is now dry and ready for me to finish. Maybe tomorrow!

This one is a work in process
Ironically I began this gravesite page just before we learned of Dave's sister Donna's death. I had to set it aside for a bit before I completed it. Happily I am not superstitious so no worries there! I just have so many unfinished projects that this seemed to be a fitting way to express it. I do make plans to finish them, but then I typically happen upon a new idea, quilt pattern, kids outfit and I'm leaving the old and creating the new. Just tonight I found yet another craft I want to try with FIMO. I am kicking myself that I got rid of all my FIMO supplies before we moved here. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! Yes, yes, yes....I'm short of room to store all this stuff. But, GACK...I now have to repurchase my FIMO. I don't know how non-sewers, non-knitters and non-crafters cope in life. I never have time to be bored! I love ALL of my creative outlets. I may not be much of an artist, but I will keep on attempting new things. One does not have to be talented to be happy!
Oh My!!

No comments: