Friday, March 11, 2016

Day 71

21 DAY FIX.....
beginning all over again

I don't know why, but I just hate to exercise. Sigh. I was getting pretty good doing the 21 Day Fix exercises about a year ago and could get through the entire 30 minute routine. But not now. I decided that today I would start exercising again. Because, well.....I fell. I fell as I was taking a shoe off while standing. Oh my. No, I didn't hurt myself. Just my pride! I have zero balance. ZERO!! I have struggled with balance for many, many years but it is getting worse as each year goes by. Plus I get just a bit dizzy for some reason. Or maybe it is light-headed. Maybe my brain has shrunk so much that it rattles around in my head causing dizziness. Whatever.

So, I just finished doing the Total Body and Cardo Fix. I sure hope it won't take me long to get back in the groove. These are not terribly difficult exercises. However when a person does not like exercise, it is a terrible imposition! I can think of lots of things I would rather do with my time. I will keep at it though. I know I can build up these measly muscles. Maybe even BEFORE I die. I know they will perfect in the Millennium!

No comments: