Sunday, July 3, 2016

Day 185

IT'S CHICK-FIL-A TODAY
or maybe not....it's Sunday

Today seemed to be the best day to check out the Chick-Fil-A in Bellevue,so off we drove to Bellevue. Just as we got off the freeway, I said to Dave, "I hope it's open today." Ta da! There it was and the parking lot was empty. Then I remembered....THEY ARE NOT OPEN ON SUNDAYS!! We had a good laugh and decided to drive on home and stop by Burger King at Factoria. We were sure they would be open. :)

We realized that we had perfectly good coupons at home for BK, so I pulled out my cell phone and downloaded the BK ap. Sure enough, there was a perfect coupon for 2 chicken sandwiches and small fries for under $6. We had tomatoes added and it totaled $7.11 for our meal. Not to shabby.

I forgot to snap a photo of Chick-Fil-A as we drove past and I also forgot to take a photo of our meal at Burger King, so here is a photo of the place as we drove away.


No comments: