Saturday, July 2, 2016

Day 184

OHH-LA-LA!
I'm in love with this loaner machine!

So, I've always secretly wanted a Bernina sewing machine and now that I have had the opportunity to actually sit and fiddle around with one for more than five minutes, I can see why people who own them absolutely love them. This machine is solid and sews the straightest stitch I have ever seen.

It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of some other machines, but I have come to believe that although they are fun to have, Bernina has focused on quality and not so much all the fancy schmancy things that other machines can do. I'm not saying other machines aren't great! They are! I have a Babylock and it has been a fabulous machine. But I have forever been frustrated at the lack of a super straight line of stitching. 

At least I'm having fun using this machine and I'm not sure how long I will have it here in my home, but I will sure miss it when it is gone!

Bernina 790

No comments: