Thursday, April 14, 2016

Day 105

COMMUNITY TEA PARTY
Fifteen ladies met together to chat and get to know each other better

I didn't take this picture today. I meant to! I really did. But I forgot. I did receive this photo in my email tonight so at least I have verification that I attended. The plan is to meet once a month for dessert and conversation. We have 254 homes in our community and yet only 15 showed up today. I was thinking there would be more of us, but it was fun to just sit around for an hour or more and talk. We have lots of wonderful and interesting people who live here and I hope we have more show up next month,

I played bunco tonight with a dozen ladies and had a great time but alas I didn't win or come in last! I'm feeling so blessed to know so many wonderful people within our community. God is good. All the time!

That's me, right in the middle of the photo talking to the lady to my right.

No comments: