Friday, February 19, 2016

Day 50

I NEED TO MAKE MORE TIME TO READ

I really do like to read, but somewhere within my psyche I always feel like actively "doing" something is more important. Like creating something in my craft/sewing room or writing something on the computer. One of my New Year's resolutions was to read more books this year. I'm off to a rather slow start. I do enjoy a wide variety of books and authors. One of my more recent favorites is Fannie Flagg. This will be the fourth book of hers that I have read. I haven't seen the movie so the book will be fresh for me. Then I hope to see the movie one day after I finish the book and see which I like best.

I especially enjoy reading books by David Baldacci, Preston & Child, Jeffrey Archer, Lee Child and Anne Tyler. There are a few that I won't bother with again like Debbie Macomber and Ridley Pearson. I read some non-fiction interspersed and Christian books, but an entertaining, suspense-filled or funny slice-of-life are my favorites.


No comments: