Sunday, February 7, 2016

Day 38

RAH RAH SHISH BOOM BLAH
Sandy's Superbowl Analysis

You may know how much I dislike football. Ho hum. Nothing new there. We have a tradition of going to some friends' home to watch the game with a small group of people. I forgot to take a photo of our gathering which included dinner and snacks. As a non football watcher, I napped a bit, knitted a bit, talked a bit and ate more than I should have. Typically the commercials are the hit of the day for me but this year was just plain ol' boring! Boring game, boring halftime, boring commercials. The only good thing is the friends we were with. I would like a big glass of wine, but since I ate more than I should have, I will forgo having a glass of wine and instead post this photo of one of our wine bottles.


No comments: