Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Day 33

WHAT A BLAH DAY!

For some reason I wasn't motivated to do much of anything. I did go get some more procurement forms for the Partners Global Network Mission Auction that will be held on April 30th. I've had some success in finding businesses to donate and will probably spend part of Thursday and Friday getting out and hitting some more stores. I did go to Target today and spent almost $100 for our donation to this auction. I bought lots of newborn baby items to go into a big basket. I also have an afghan that I made up a few years ago that I will probably include. I've been saving it. But maybe it is time for me to give it up.  I think I will make another one just like it, because I can....and I like it.....and maybe I will need a handmade baby afghan somewhere down the line.

Fun stuff! Of course all the stuffed animals except the little white lamb are mine.


No comments: