Thursday, February 4, 2016

Day 35

TEMPTATION

Tonight I went to the Issaquah Sew Fun. Each month Quality Sew and Vac holds a special class to showcase a variety of new or interesting items and show items that the instructors have sewn as examples. There is always a drawing for prizes although this time I didn't win anything. I try to go each month because it is a a good way to keep motivated. Tonight I was tempted and I almost succumbed. When I saw this quilt made up I was ready to plunk down my credit card for the book and special template used to create the following quilt. 

It took me a minute to come to my senses and realize that I have lots of half finished projects and that I should just focus on what is already paid for in my craft room! One day maybe I will make this quilt but for now I am content to appreciate it and move on. 


No comments: