Monday, August 8, 2016

Day 221

I LOVE HAVING PRETTY FINGERNAILS
but I got tired of paying for them ever couple of weeks

I love gel polish because it lasts and lasts without chipping. I even purchased the LED lamp and several bottles of Gelish, including the top coat and glue coat. I found that I wasn't as steady as I needed to be to try to paint my nails with my left hand and that is why I began going to the salon. 

Today I was at Bartells and thought I would look to see what was new in the way of nail polish. To my delight I found several brands of gel polish that don't need to be cured under a LED or Ultraviolet light. So, here we go. I bought the Sally Hansen brand since there was a $2 off coupon for it. I will give it a try and see how it works. I don't plan on going back to the salon so if this doesn't work I will just go "naked!"


Oh, the problem with most regular nail polish, besides chipping easily, is that it takes FOREVER to set. I just cannot force myself to wait and wait and wait for it to get hard. I think tomorrow I will throw away all my regular polish so I don't have to look at it and be tempted to "try again." Oh the challenges of life!

No comments: