Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm on a HAT kick!!

For some reason I'm loving knitting baby/kids hats. Here are my latest two. It is so fulfilling to be able to make something while I watch TV in the evenings. But, Dancing With the Stars is on this evening AND Castle and I feel the need to begin a new hat. I have lots of leftover white yarn and a cute pattern, but the wrong size needles. Guess I will be stopping by JoAnn's this afternoon!

I'm sure my daughter and daughter-in-law are going to get sick of all these hats for their kids, so maybe I will have to sell them. Hmmm. I will be selling some of my other sewn items at a holiday bazaar on the 12th and 13th. I wonder how many hats I can make by then! Or how much TV I will need to watch.

2 comments:

Kelsie said...

Cute! I saw an eggplant kid's hat in a store window the other day (eggplant color yard with the green "stem" on top) and thought of you! I loved the pumpkin ones you made. I might have to learn how to do this too!

Kimberly said...

Sandy your hats are great! I'm sure you'll find a lot of people who'd love to buy them (including myself). Good luck with the creative flow!