Friday, June 17, 2016

Day 169

GROWING UP MAKES ME TIRED
I am now nine pounds!


Poor little Beemer. I took him with me in the car today while I ran an errand. He does pretty well but when I stopped to get gas, he crawled over to the driver's seat and didn't want me to leave him. When I finished with the gas, I opened the door, very carefully...he sort of tumbled out and onto the ground. Luckily he was not able to scamper away but it taught me a very important lesson. I need to take the time to put him in his carrier when I need to exit the car. Frodo was such a good passenger and I forget that Beemer is still learning how to function in the world. Having to go through the puppy stage again is making me really appreciate how good Frodo was!! He may not have been the lap dog that I had hoped for but Frodo was wonderful in so many other ways.

Rest up, baby Beemer. One day you will have all this stuff figured out!

No comments: