Friday, December 23, 2016

Day 358

SNOWMAN IS DONE
I stopped by to deliver the decorations to Hailey and Charlotte

Unfortunately I ran out of felt for the back of the snowman so I made a quick trip to JoAnn's to purchase a bit. I really wanted to finish these up so that I wouldn't have any more projects hanging over my head before Christmas. Well....I still have a knitting project, but I decided it will not be a Christmas gift so I bought some more time!

On the way to deliver these to the girls, I stopped at Marv and Merrely's to wish them a Happy 49th Anniversary and visit for a bit. It is really wonderful to live so close to our friends. Phew, I can now breathe a sigh of relief. I still have to make the pierogi dumplings tonight and then make 2 different desserts, but I'm feeling confident that it will all come together.

I gave this machine embroidered Gingerbread Man to Charlotte

The Snowman I gave to Hailey

No comments: