Friday, October 7, 2016

Day 281

DO YOU FIND THAT SOME "SMELLS"
remind you of something from your past that you can't quite put your finger on?


This happens to me every now and again. Last fall, when I was in Europe with my friend Sharon, we found a sample of this "Bogner" hand cream in our hotel room in Switzerland. Of course, I didn't try it until I got home, but man that fragrance really played on my mind. Of course, I loved it! So began the search to try to buy some. Unfortunately I could not locate it anywhere in the US, but discovered that it is sod in Germany for use by hotels. DUH! Fortunately I was able to purchase some but only in this smaller size.

Shipping was ridiculously expensive for the 10 containers that I purchased. I hope they last awhile. Not only do I love the fragrance but it feels great when I rub it on my hands. An added bonus is that it reminds me of Switzerland, which is not a bad thing! I hope I never lose my sense of smell.


No comments: