Monday, February 28, 2011

Hailey Turns TWO!

Sunday we celebrated Hailey's 2nd birthday at Pete and Shauna's in the evening with the relatives.
Sweet!

The Lovely Mother

Take a BIG breath!
Yum Yum!




The Runaway Dinner book with fabric plate, fork, spoon and knife that I made

Hailey knew just what to do with the quilt and pilowcase I made for her!

I knit her this sweater with a fuzzy white neck area and it fit!

Grandma Cyndi

Grandpa Don and Grandma "Lita" gave Hailey this neat riding trike or is is a quad? Cousin Ella is giving Hailey a hand.

Grandpa Don holding Charlotte - 5 months

These are Salsa Skirts that I made for both girls. Good for twirling!
Dave and Dave talking about......Dave??



Auntie Roxanne showing Hailey the book she gave her
These kids make me happy, but no smile from Charlotte!

No comments: