Sunday, January 8, 2017

Two Projects Finished!

I'm well on my way to actually finishing a bunch of knitting/sewing/quilting projects that are started or planned but just stacked up awaiting my attention.

The top has been finished for a few YEARS! Finally got the binding sewn on and a label stitched to the back. Beemer seems to like it.


This is the Azel knit pullover that I made for Charlotte. It doesn't look like much laid out on a flat surface, but check out the next photo to see why I made it.
This little girl reminded me, with her blonde hair, of how cute this would look on Charlotte.

One of my friends recommended this book. She said she couldn't put it down, but at 500 plus pages, I really have to get cracking to finish it. I checked it out from the library (Kindle version) I guess Francine Rivers is a great author and storyteller.
It looks like a romance novel, but my friend says it isn't. I don't like romance novels. We shall see. This is what it says on Amazon "A powerful retelling of the story of Gomer and Hosea, Redeeming Love is a life-changing story of God’s unconditional, redemptive, all-consuming love."


No comments: