Thursday, January 10, 2008

FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS

Are you aware that I specialize in working with first time home buyers? I enjoy helping anyone who is in need of buying or selling their home, rentals or land, but I am especially sensitive and trained to assist those who are thinking about making their first home purchase.

I thought I should just share this with you so that you can keep me in mind if you know of anyone who needs the services of an expert! Please do send them my way. You may want to begin by pointing them to my website: www.sandyyoung.net and telling them to click on my link for First Time Buyers on the left side of the home page. I have prepared some important information that they will need to know as they begin their adventure into home ownership. Thanks for your referrals....please keep them coming!

No comments: