Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007

Here is the crowd! From the left, Kyle, Kari, Shauna, Pete (in his ultra dorky Christmas vest,) Jason, Annika, Yours Truly and Saben. Pete is Shauna's fiance and he fits right in with our zany and fun-loving family. I trust you all had a fabulous Christmas and here's to a wonderful 2008 for each of you!
Saben, our two year old grandson, with his grandpa, getting a few tips from the expert.
Now a bit about real estate! You know that's what I do and I'd like to ask each of you to please remember me when you hear of someone looking to buy or sell. Whether it is a condo, house or vacant land, I promise to take the best care of your friends and relatives. And I won't hound them should they not require my services. Perhaps you have friends who would enjoy my Service For Life! newsletter which I send out monthly. Simply give me their name and address and I will add them to the list. If you weren't already aware, I specialize in first time buyers, so if you have a child, niece, nephew, grandchild or friend who is looking to purchase their first house, send them my way! I love educating first time buyers about the process and helping them every step along the way towards home ownership. Thanks to those of you who have referred friends, neighbors and family to me in 2007!!

No comments: