Saturday, May 7, 2011

Remembering my mom


Katherine Belle Haley Repetowski
My Mom 

Bob, Mom and Me
Mom was a happy and optimistic lady
Special time with us in Southern California
It was her first airplane ride!
Mom loved to go on outings with us, and we had many 
fun drives all over this area with both mom and dad.
The beginning of her diabetic foot problems, still happy!
Here she is with the only great grandchild she had the privilege of seeing before she died. Steffan is my brother Bob's grandson.


                           
Happy memory of the cruise to the Caribbean with both our moms
            
Wish I could still tell my mom Happy Mother's Day! It's been 10 years since she passed away. I miss talking to her on the phone daily and I'm sure Dave misses the pies she used to make....just for him.  I also miss all those Sunday drives to take my parents to see the beauty of Seward Park, the gorgeous magnolia trees in North Seattle, the deepest snow we've ever seen at Snoqualmie and on and on and on. And of course, each year driving to various areas to look at Christmas lights. Thanks for the memories, Mom!                       


1 comment:

Shar said...

Nice remembrance. See what a cute chick you were? ;)