Thursday, March 19, 2009

Refinance now!

If you have an ARM (adjustable rate mortgage) or are paying a high interest rate, now is the time to talk to a qualified and reputable lender and see about refinancing your home loan. The federal reserve has made more money available and interest rates are now really low. Read the following article and find out for yourself why you should consider refinancing. Be sure to consider how much of a difference this will make in your payments and factor in the cost of the new loan. Talk to your lender and if he/she can't help or you are unhappy with your lender for any reason, feel free to call me or send me an email. I am happy to make recommendations for some great lenders who I know you can trust. Call me at 425-890-0124 or email me at sandyyoung@cbbain.com

http://www.komonews.com/news/consumer/41540657.html

No comments: